TERMS AND CONDITIONS



Bosphorus Cruise Agency

We kindly require a deposit payment at the time of booking to secure your reservations. The deposit payment is 40% of the total amount. The remaining 60% of the payment is to be paid on the date you would start the tour. We accept payments by Visa/Master credit cards, bank transfer and PAYPAL.


If you pay by bank transfer, we will ask you to fax or e-mail the payment receipt. If you pay by credit card, then you will need to fill in the relevant form and send it to us with the documents necessary for identity verification. IstanbulTurkishNight.com by Mayar Travel reserves the right to cancel any booking where the documents have not been received and apply the appropriate cancellation fees.


RESERVATIONS

As soon as we receive the payment, we will start securing your reservations.


CONFIRMATION

After all your reservations are made and secured, we will send confirmation e-mail with reservation number under "contact person".


CANCELLATION POLICY

All cancellations must written to IstanublTurkishNight.com by email or fax. No responsibility is taken for cancellations that %10 of deposit will be paid to "contact person".


CONSUMER CLAIMS

We endeavor to ensure that all your arrangements run smoothly. If any problem occurs, it is essential and most practical to try to resolve it directly by our side. If you are unhappy with service or problem occured in transfers please inform responsible operator whom reply on your e-mail that the situation could be rectified on the spot. If you have an unresolved complaint this should be put to IstanbulTurkishNight.com in writing.


COMPANY RESPONSIBILITY

The responsibility of IstanbulTurkishNight.com and its affiliated companies is strictly limited. As a provider IstanbulTurkishNight.com have to provide service which is confirmed.


CLIENTS RESPONSIBILITY

All information must send as truly on Tour operator. IstanbulTurkishNight responsible from transfer services as Hotel / or specific meeting point must be given as truly by "contact person".


EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES

In some circumstances following a natural disaster or political crises, extended services cruises may be cancelled by the supplier at very short notice, up until several days prior to the date of the service. We stress that this occurs extremely rarely, however in such eventualities IstanbulTurkishNight.com will make every endeavor to offer you substitute arrangements of a similar nature and cost. If the arrangements offered are not acceptable to you, a full refund for the cancelled tour or cruise will be offered. Should the alternative arrangements accepted by you are at a higher cost than that originally charged, the additional cost will be charged by IstanbulTurkishNight.com to your account.